Wednesday, March 14, 2012

GTOC Blog #18 ... A little in Awe of people!!!

I was asked today and actually am asked most days, why I devote so much time to developing a public awareness for Aspiring Women and why I expend so much energy in my efforts to help them.  ... it is here I have to note my patented response.....because I can.

No one knows it took me 7 years to find my comfort level as to where I could.....the response today is simple....because I can and there are multitudes of women in our community who are searching their comfort level to say "because I can too"!!

The other response is, because it make common business sense.  Identify a need, create a company to serve the need.  Better our community. 

Then I am asked,  "do you make money within this company?"  I am thinking one day if  I push at the level I am now....yes!  I will!!!!
Till then my response is.....I have invested years of my life, countless expenditures and two personal properties in dedication of Aspiring Women.  The truth is I believe in them!!

I have witnessed those who should have succeeded and died trying.
I have witnessed those who would have succeeded given ANY hope.
I have witnessed intelligent women degraded into servitude.
I have witnessed beauty corroded by indignities.

I have also witnessed hope within one become an eager virus within many!
I have also witnessed the willingness of the successful to support rampant hope!
I have also witnessed the lowest of women offer her humble well wishes on the "accepted" of society!
I have also witnessed the weak and the unworthy fight for equality!

Some how, in my life, I have been aware enough to witness so much, yet have given so little of myself to affect my community.  It is time!!

I believe in Aspiring Women to put forth effort to success!
I believe in Successful Women to put forth Hope for Aspiring Women!

We have all witnessed and we all have the " I Can" ability to positively affect our community.  Kudoos to those who have found their "I Can's"....to those who have not  ASK!!!

There is an answer filled with hope, awaiting YOU!!....V




No comments:

Post a Comment